Parenting Guest Blog Post Guidelines
Parenting and Family Guest Post Guidelines
Hello Mommy and Daddy Bloggers!
We accept original guest posts on The Traveling Parent (that haven’t already been published elsewhere).
Please check out our guidelines to ensure your post will be appropriate.
- Content must be original to our site which mean written by you, and not published anywhere else.
- Posts should be 600 words+.
- We prefer content that is unique, funny, warm, or thought-provoking, and always informative and educational.
- No fluff content. We are only interested in "To The Point" posts.
- Topics can be anything that would be of interest to a parent. Please no Religious nor Political topics. We like "Guides" and "How To's".
- Images, Videos, and Infographics are encouraged.
- Include a short bio (50 words or fewer) with your submission. You can include a link to your website/social media site.
- Credit all outside sources appropriately, including links to said information.
- We reserve the right to edit, partially or completely, every submission, including headlines and sub-headings.
- Any links included within the body of your post may/may not be removed, depending on content.
- Affiliate links within content must be disclosed prior to publishing or they may be removed.
- Submission does not guarantee publication.
Guest Post Submission Email: firstname.lastname@example.org